Setting up skype is fairly straightforward. They support literally every type of device and operating system. The primary devices that will be covered are mobiles, laptops / computers and tablets. When it comes to Operating System they do support Mac & Windows & Linux. The steps are pretty simple
• Download the software onto your tool to install it. It hardly takes one minute for download but it all depends on your network speed.
• After download, launch the setup and it will take you through a series of configurations and registrations. Provide your account details, if you already have a skype-id or create one.
• You can also provide profile picture and edit other settings pertinent to your notifications.
• Launch the app now and add contacts that you wish to talk to. You also can search with their details like email-id. Once done you have the option to either chat in text, audio or video format. Try to individually test all these options and get familiarized so that when you have a need you can quickly use these services. All of them are pretty much free.
Let us take you through some plans available from Skype
• They have monthly calling plan termed subscription. This is really useful for heavy users who want to contact a lot of mobile and landline numbers directly from skype.
• They have credits options. This is like spending your money on a needed basis. You will have charged on usage basis.
• Skype numbers are like virtual phone numbers which can be reached by anybody from any part of the world.
• Skype to Go is another interesting plan which is useful if you are traveling and want to call up a lot of friends.
If you are well versed in Polish and not comfortable with English then you can learn articles and blogs on Skype in Polish by searching in Google for skype pobierz, skype do pobrania and skype dobre programy.If your intention is to just learn the steps to setup Skype in Polish then try the term skype pobierz or skype download (skype do pobrania) .